Around the globe and back again, C.T.C.A’s flexible cooking program focuses weekly on a different region of the world, from Mexico to Africa to Russia and beyond. Students at Chef Toni’s Cooking Adventures learn a world of information about food, art, culture, and more. Using the fundamentals from the After School Program, students will also learn shopping skills and real culinary techniques along with a farm-to-table cooking lesson. Additionally, each child will enjoy this enrichment program that includes art, music, cultural activities, fun outings, guest chef and special events.
Price: Half Day $150.00 | Full Day $200 | Ages: 5-13yrs
Class includes healthy snacks, cooking lesson, apron, chef hat, summer camp t-shirt, take home recipes and lots of fun!
I’d like to ask you to bring:
1. A change of clothing because their kids love water play and get wet
2. Swim gear and towels for all kids every day
3. A metro card if we have to travel to a special event
4. Takeout containers so we can send them home with their masterpieces and still contribute to the environment.
5. Games that your kids love and want to share
6. A lunchbox with foods your little one loves in the unlikelihood that they don’t like the food they’ve prepared.
And do NOT pack any ingredients in your children’s lunch boxes that contain allergic components, i.e., granola bars with nuts, etc.